Friday, April 24, 2015

9 golden words of Swami Vivekananda

Lessons from the Swami’s life
Swami Vivekananda’s life is full of lessons for all of us. No wonder, he continues to be a youth icon even today…let’s revisit 10 of the greatest words spoken by Swamiji.
Quote 1
“Anything that makes you weak - physically, intellectually and spiritually - reject it as poison!”
Quote 2
“Talk to yourself at least once a day…otherwise, you may miss a meeting with an excellent person!”
Quote 3
“Relationships are more important than life, but it’s important for those relationships to have life in them!”
Quote 4
“You have to grow from the inside out. No one can teach you, no one can make you spiritual. There’s no other teacher but your own soul.”
Quote 5
“Like me, or Hate me - both are in my favour. If you like me, I am in your heart, if you hate me, I am in your mind.”
Quote 6
“By the study of different religions, we find that - in essence - they are one.”
Quote 7
“Where can we go to find God if we cannot see Him in our own hearts and in every living being!”
Quote 8
“Fill the brain with high thoughts and the highest ideals. Place them day and night before you. Out of that will come great work!”
Quote 9
“Who(ever) is helping you, don’t forget them. Who(ever) is loving you, don’t hate them. Who(ever) is believing you, don’t cheat them.

No comments: